If you’d like to train with us, read through our aims and objectives and, if it sounds good, book a free trial by entering the discount code FREETRIAL when booking your session.
If you enjoyed your trial and would like to train regularly, you can access all of our online classes with our new Qwop membership. We have left our previous subscriptions up as “solidarity options” because some of our subscribers have kindly said they’ll be happy to pay more and support us at this challenging time.
Subscription costs are calculated based on our regular training sessions being available 50 weeks of the year.
Co-operative members (see below) get 10% off everything. Subscriptions can be bought through the widget at the bottom of this page or here.
Alternatively, you could pay per session or get a Move GB membership and attend through that.
We have no joining fee or other hidden costs.
If you’d like to help make decisions about how the gym is run and get a discount on all classes, you can become a member of our co-operative. This is open to Move GB members too.
In addition to letting you make the gym how you’d like it to be and giving you a discount on class prices, membership hopefully means you will feel more invested in your training and will therefore be more likely to keep at it and see improvement.
Please read more about co-operative membership here.
Membership is priced on a pay-what-you-can sliding scale of £10-£50 a year and can be bought through the widget below or here.
All of our bookings are handled by TeamUp. You may access TeamUp through the “Login / Register” button at the top-right corner of the window, or through its mobile app. To install the app, follow the instructions for your handset here, using the URL https://goteamup.com.
Each of the subscriptions listed above link to their relevant purchase page on TeamUp.
Step-by-step guide to buying a membership:
- Select Login / Register
- If asked to do so, allow cookies
- Select No, I need an account and fill out the fields, deciding whether to login in future with e-mail or Facebook
- If you’d like to buy a membership, click the Memberships tab at the top of the widget (do this before booking a session so you can get the related discount). If you wouldn’t like a membership, skip the next three steps.
- Click ‘Purchase’ next to the membership that you’d like to buy. Payment can be made through Stripe or GoCardless for recurring payments (e.g. if you’d like your monthly membership to repeat).
- Read through the terms and conditions of membership and then click ‘Purchase’
- Enter your payment details and click ‘Purchase’