We create an inclusive and welcoming space for people to exercise without judgement.
Why we're different
We believe that the benefits of exercise should be made accessible, affordable and adaptive for everyone. Regardless of their gender, ethnicity, identity, ability or body shape.
Most gyms are designed to maximise profit, not our fitness. They shame us into buying memberships and then not attending. They can be unwelcoming, alienating and intimidating, with few coaches, loud music, and lots of mirrors.
Being member-run means we can provide social health and fitness activities in an environment where we can feel comfortable and supported.
- Build a culture that’s free from judgement and assumptions about identity and appearance
- Be inclusive and supportive, celebrating each other’s progress
- Empower people to improve their own physical and mental well-being
- Provide high-quality coaching and facilities
- Be as affordable as possible, with a fair pricing model
- Reach out to communities who feel excluded from mainstream commercial gyms
- Work with local community groups
The equipment we use includes:
- barbells, from 5kg to 20kg
- hex bars
- squat rack