Venue: All Hallows Hall, 13 All Hallows Road, BS5 0HH
Date: Sunday 22nd October, 16:30-18:30
Cost: £10 (£8 for members)
Coach: Satz Owen
Move freely with strength and control. Learn to powerfully combine primal movement and Pilates to improve coordination, balance, strength and flexibility.
You will leave feeling supple, strong and energised, equipped with some great tools to use against the damage done by sitting and stressing.
- Deep breathing – learn ways of breathing for relaxation and preparation
- Active meditation – apply breathing techniques to our movement practice
- Primal movement – explore “lost” ways of moving as antidotes against sitting
- Stretching – improve flexibility where you need it most
The workshop will be led by Satz Owen, a Personal Trainer and Pilates Instructor fascinated by biomechanics. Satz will help us rediscover and restore the natural movements of our bodies, to work against the stress and discomfort so many of us think of as inevitable.
Recommended for all humans!
- If you are new to training, this is a great chance to reconnect with your body and explore what you can do with it.
- If you’re an athlete, come and learn some multi-planar movements that will help improve your performance and fill in gaps in your training.
Non-members (hi!) buy tickets here.
Move GB people, find it on there – “primal pilates”
Bristol Co-operative Gym members book on through the widget below:
- Scroll to October 22nd
- Click on ‘Primal Pilates Natural Movement Workshop’ and follow the instructions to book on.